Happy New Year Makeup











Full of excitement for the new year. I can hardly believe that we are at the end of 2014 already….where did those 365 days go?!
As the end of each year approaches, we inevitably begin to look back at all of the challenges life has thrown at us and the incredible milestones we’ve achieved in the process, all the time setting our sights at new goals. Time to dream big and work hard….there’s nothing to stop you!
2014 has definitely been a big one. I have learnt so much, both generally speaking and about myself. I have gained so many magnificent memories that I’ll go on to treasure for many years to come, most of which are from my months spent in Malawi.

Heading to a New Year's Eve party tomorrow, well I thought I'd help you look utterly fabulous to see the New Year off with a bang with two varied Makeup Looks ;)

New Year Makeup //

Base//
Mac NC50 & Kiko Foundation Stick 12
Blush//
 Mac Pinch Me
Contour & Highlight//
 Sleek Contour & Highlight Pallet
Mascara//
Loreal Telescopic & Maybelline The Falsies 

Lids//
(inner to outer corners) 
Look 1- Pink Shimmer, Gold, Deep Pink, Copper, Black/Brown
Look 2 - Silver, Lime Green, Green Glitter, Dark Green, Teal, Black 

Lashes//
Look 1 - Eyelure Cheryl Lengthening Lashes
Look 2 - Eyelure Naturalities no.107

Lips//
Look 1- Loreal Hollywood Red 540
Look 2 - Mac Ruby Woo


Kisses, 

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top