Sunday Polish - Silver Sparkle



Essie - Chinchilly
New Look - Fine Silver Glitter 

Welcome 2015!
Kicking things off with a hint of silver sparkle, I hope you all had a spectacular end to 2014 and start to 2015.
I am so ready for a fresh start and go forward this year setting my sights and bigger and better challenges. I wonder what new and exciting opportunities await . . .
I am curious however, to know everyone's new years resolutions should you have one. 
Care to share?? Just leave a comment below 

Love,


Tan xx


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Love this mani, Tan! I'm wearing an IsaDora shade on my nails right now called Iced Coffee (haha) which is quite similar to the Chinchilly. Can't wait to follow you and all the exciting things that will fill up your days in 2015! Much love, S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3... right back at'cha Sarah!! I have no doubt you'll continue to be amazing in everything you do :D. Lots of Love xx

      Delete

Back
to top