Sunday Polish: Purple Glitterball



  

Essie - Sole Mate 
Ciaté - Glitterball (ppm402)

Getting glittery with the in coming of spring.
Pretty much matches my mood at the moment after the most amazing weekend catching up with the girls and a super exciting new job which I am due to start tomorrow (wish me luck).

I'm not one for super sparkly, in-your-face nails so I usually only pant one nail in glitter which I've done here, but I have also included a full glitter manicure pic for those of you that want to see, or try this out.

This deep purple is my absolute fave from the Essie range, Sole Mate is one I have used on more than one occasion to feature on Street & Rail's Sunday Polish edit. The glitter on the other had is new, given to me as a gift for Christmas from my wonderful friend Sarah from Framboise Fashion and I love it. Thank you ;)

Doesn't it look Fab!!!
Liking the Glitter and Effect Polishes...
Let me know if you want to see more of this in the posts.

Tan xx 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top