Cobbled Edge





Warehouse - Leather Jacket 
New Look - Cami
Zara - Soft Black Jeans 
Zara - Leather Booties
H&M - Handbag

Venturing out without a scarf can only mean one thing....Spring!!!
I am truly enjoying the last of my days off, last week caught me strolling through the sunny cobbled streets of Covet Garden. With recent wardrobe additions growing ever more professional, I'm really learning to appreciate my comfortable, casual pieces. 

A great leather jacket is a staple for every woman, and I am in love with the ribbed details and fit of this one from Warehouse. With very feminine tastes, I look a while to adjust to a leather bike jacket, but I'm now loving the look. Thrown together with fitted jeans and heeled track sole booties its super easy and still stylish.

Keep Smiling,
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top