Cavendish Contrast








Leather Jacket - Warehouse
Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Topshop Moto
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins 

The weather is brightening up over London and I've definitely been taking advantage of that, I mean who wouldn't?!

While we all enjoy dressing up, we undoubtedly all have that 'uniform' that we revert to on the odd causal outing or weekend. For me this would previously have been the usual jeans, tee and converse, however I find as my style evolves and changes so does my fall back 'uniform outfits'.
Now working with a more professional look, it currently stands at a beautifully fitted leather paired with a simple shirt, jeans and pumps. Dressed down, but smart enough to impress I'm sure you'll agree. 

Kisses,
Tan xx

P.S Sorry it's short and sweet this week because I have started my new job and have had to move heaven and earth to get this post up tonight. 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top