Sunday Polish - Dotty Daring





Essie - Blanc
Essie - Bobbing for Baubles
Essie - Orange it's Obvious
Sephora - Yellow Umbrella

Feeling a little daring of late. 
You may already know (from Instagram @tanushrid), that I’ve lopped off the ends of my long locks on a whim. I absolutely loveee it and will be doing a big reveal during the week! Well it seems to have extended to my nails too…

Dots on dots is driving me dotty with love for these nails. So fun and care free, it quite liberating to go a little crazy on the nails when you have to dress prim and proper. Start with a clean unpainted base and swipe a curve across the top edge of your nails. I found I only needed one coat for the coloured tips but depend on each colour and shade you may need two. Once dry, use the corner of the nail polish brush to apply a dot of colour. With a swipe of Seche Vite top coat you’re ready to go ;)

Love 

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top