Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil Review











Wanting lip smacking-ly, gorgeous lips for London Fashion Week kicking off tomorrow. 
I have just the thing...
Maybelline's Colour Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils are so beyond amazing. 
You ma have noticed these popping up in my make-up look posts or on Instagram (@tanushrid). I discovered these whilst shopping just before christmas. I initially wanted to try 1, I have no idea how 3 fell into my basket... They take on many of the qualities of the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils. Dupe!? Bloody Brilliant if you ask me! 

Scrub //
Loving all things lush. A lip scrub is a necessity for every woman's bathroom cabinet. You can always make your own, but its practical as well as delicious. I really rely on this to buff away any dead skin, especially during the winter when my lips get a little dehydrated.
Apply a little to your lips and massage in circular motions, and your good to go with a super soft pout.  

Maybelline Colour Drama Pencils //
Beautifully packaged in a chic black barrel with colour block ends and priced at £4.99, a whole £12 cheaper than Nars, could you get any better?! With a smooth texture and ultra creamy consistency, they last all day and pack some serious punch in colour intensity and pigmentation. All the makings for a firm beauty favourite.
Great colour range. I went with slightly darker shades to complement my skin tone, a clear favourite being Berry Much which I'm wearing above, a warm plum. Its so flattering and has become a daily handbag staple. Not completely matte but I quite like that, the balance is enough to stop any drying. You can always blot with tissue to remove any unwanted shine.
With all day lasting power, I find I only need to reapply about once or twice a day. 
I must say that I didn't expect to like these as much as I do, but they are pretty impressive and super affordable. What do you guys think of these pencils?

Kisses,

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top