Quick Fix







Leather Jacket - Warehouse
Grey Tee - Forever 21
Skirt - Topshop
Scarf - New Look
White Converse 

My coffee date quota seemed to have reached it's peak in January.
Catching up with friends I missed over the holidays consumed most of my time, and I had absolutely no complaints. It just so happens that London's many independent cafe's provides the perfect setting, of course it has nothing to do with indulging in coffee and cake ;)

Whilst studying at Central Saint Martins, I met a bunch of absolutely crazy ladies, and almost a year on I can not imagine where my life would be without them. This lovely lot brighten up the worst of days and make those seemingly ordinary moments completely unforgettable. *Kisses*
One of those special people happen to be the beautiful Sarah Mikaela of Framboise Fashion. Aside from her many talents, Sarah is the person I must thank for showing me the true art of appreciating a great cafe....none of this Starbucks nonsense! Queen of the iced coffee's (that her drink), last weekend she introduced me to Fix 126, sat at the end of Curtain road, and captured these spectacular snaps from our Sunday together.
Cheers to one of many lingering coffee dates, always a pleasure. 

Anyways, with Valentines day round the corner, I thought I would get the legs out (just for you guys mind) and share a fun, casual look still suitable for the bitterly cold breeze still blowing about London. I love that layering up keeps me cosy and still lets me pay around with skirts in this weather.

Keep Smiling, 

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top