Be Mine

 






Jumper - H&M
Dress - River Island
Loafers - Zara

Now, you know me, any excuse to get the legs out! Up coming Valentines day happens to be a great one. Time to celebrate the month of Love, whether it be with that special someone or just some great friends, there’s nothing quite like it. Well that, and the creates of roses and boxes of choccies if anyone was wondering ;)

I adore the all white look that was carried though winter. This is a playfully innocent look that is sure to get you some attention. London’s still a little chilly so, I’ve layered a fluffy jumper on top of a simple A-line dress to create this outfit. Paired perfectly with my new pony loafers from Zara to complete the look.

All I need now is to find out all of your Valentine’s Day plans. Comment Below…. 
So I’m a curious old thing, do you blame me?!

Hugs & Kisses,

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top