Ginger & White










Coat - Forever 21
Scarf - H&M
Top - New Look
Jeans - H&M
Slip Ons - Zara
Clutch - Warehouse

Currently between jobs, I have a little more time on my hands to explore a little more of London, catching up with old (and new) friends as opposed to the usual manic rush. I have also vowed to myself to try and capture more blog moments while I'm out and about. It's always nice to share these special glimpses of London, especially when the days are as beautiful as this one and even when it means braving the bitter cold.  Bitterly cold it definitely was. I don't not recommend taking off your coat, as pictured hehe

I ventured out to Hampstead last week, with my lovely friend Rosie, I got to share this little gem of a coffee shop. Cosy, warm and inviting, filled with the hum and natter of staff and customers alike. What more could you want?! Ginger & White is definitely one to add to the list ;)

Hope you have all had an awesome week so far ;)

Love,

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top