Glisten


The summer beauty regime is one that is rarely changes. It has everyone chasing that spectacular summer shine through dewy finishes and radiating highlights. It’s never far from a struggle when darting about the underground. Hopping on and off the stuffy un-air-conditioned tube will do wonders for the sweaty glistening glow without the need for an array of high shine pigments.

Now, there’s nothing wrong with relying on a bit of sweat to achieve the shine, I thought I’d still share some of my favourites.

Benefit Sun Beam  //  Mineralize Skinfinsh  //  Nars Copacobana Illuminator

Tips // 
No need to apply your highlight in the usual fashion – the purpose of make-up is multipurpose!Using a balm or liquid based highlight, create an illuminating layer under your foundation for a ‘natural’ all over radiance.This also means its elongates your highlighters lifespan to all year long…
Why limit your inner glow to summer?

Simply Magical
Tan xx

P.S. I hope you all like the new and improved page! I'm still working out the Quirks so bare with me :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top