Confessions


Cami - Topshop
Trousers - Warehouse

So I have a confession….

I have a little growing obsession with doors... and wide leg trousers, but that one comes at no surprise, their popping up more and more on Street & Rail
...Yes that's right doors! The more distressed and dishevelled the better. Slightly strange i know. It’s not something I consciously realised till I returned home and started downloading the photos…. door after door after door. 
Whoops! You’d never think I was staying beachside :/

Speaking of doors. One has suddenly flown open at a time I least expected.
I'm about to embark on a new adventure as of Tuesday morning. Exciting stuff! I'll have to keep you all updated. For now it's time to enjoy the bank holiday weekend (the last bank holiday before Christmas incase you'd forgotten)
Fingers Crossed the weather manages to sustain the steady heat longer than a day this time :)

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend-ing
Kisses,
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top