Shade-bathe


It's probably clear to most that I'm none too fussed about tanning. Actually it just so happens I'm opposed to it for a number of reasons: 1. I am already brown (all year round), 2. It's not worth skin damage, and 3. the struggle to find a foundation shade is already way too real, without complicating the mix with a needing to hunt for a seasonal range of shades. That being said, it seems my body has miraculously developed a super power to tan in the shade.

Nevertheless, this gorgeous light linen shawl does the perfect job in keeping cool and shading me from the blaring UV rays radiating from above. Fun floaty and free, just what I'm looking for in a beachside basic.

.....straight in the suitcase ready for the next getaway in a few weeks!

The countdown begins!
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top