Back in Black










Time to change things up a little with an evening look, and it's back to black for me. 

Following from last weeks post "buy less, choose well" I've vowed to only buy things if I am so absolutely in love with the item that I can't live without it. For that reason, when it was time to get all dressed up for a night on the town with the girls, it was off to the wardrobe to recycle some old favourites. 
I never find much needed to get too over done. Simple classics like this speaks volumes alone, it also happened to mirror every woman's ultimate wardrobe essential...the little black dress.

A look that is so easily transformed from a day in the office to a night on the town. The black pencil skirt was a relatively recent purchase to replace an old favourite. With an optional slit in the back in the form of a zip, a 2-in-1 is the best way to go, well that and you can't go wrong with a trusty black cami, although I tend to only go for silky cami's.

Hope you all have exciting plans for the long weekend.
Happy Easter!

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. You Looks beautiful

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rimanere, love your blog too :)
      Everything is in German so I can't find the follow button :(

      xx

      Delete

Back
to top