Sunday Polish - Chanel Suspicious











My first and only Chanel polish in my collection!
I was very lucky to recieve this as a gift a few weeks ago (Thank-you!), and I've been dying to test it out ever since.

Although this was released as part of their fall collection, it's a perfect shade for spring or summer.
The formula is insanely amazing. With very thin consistancy, it is surprisingly, strongly pigmented. Each stroke packs on plenty of colour, to provide full even coverage in just one coat!
I applied two just to be safe, but they are so thin, it means this dries that bit quicker, which is always a good thing when painting nails.
It has a semi-shiny finish, so as a high-shine lover a a top coat is a must, however even without a top coat this Chanel's magic formula proves to be pretty resistant with only very minor tip-wear after just over a week. 
Impressive!

Love

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top