Over & Out!



Tee - H&M
Joggers - Primark

Departure day has finally come!
 I cannot begin to describe how I am feeling!

Comfort is a must when headed for a long haul flight. You may look great, but there is nothing worse than being stuck on a plane, squashed into a cramped seat in the most uncomfortable outfit.
Loose joggers and a simple tee makes the perfect travel go-to for any destination and occasion 
(...unless of course your headed for the South Pole!)

It's hard to believe that in a matter of hours I'll be meeting my fellow volunteers once again as we board a plane, bound for Lilongwe, Malawi. This is to be the adventure of a lifetime and I have 3 months to make it count....


I'm going to miss you guys, but luckily I been working on a string of weekly posts to keep you busy till my return, so till then.....

Hugs & Kisses

Tan xx


P.S You can also find updates on Malawi Miles & Smiles, the Street & Rail FB page, or my twitter @tanushri_d & instagram @tanushrid x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top