Just Playing


Playsuit - Primark

What’s not to love about playsuits? They’re fuss-free and inject a bit of fun into your summer wardrobe. The playsuit is a major summer style staple. So with that in mind, I went on the hunt. 
I found this highstreet number passing through Primark and decided to share.
The ruffles add a little interesting detail which is all over the place this season. Personally the halterneck and low back attracted me. 
Trust us when I tell you it will be a style saviour this season. A combination of a dress, with its elegant feminist and pants that offer casual comfort. If you aim for a night look, possibly a more formal playsuit, or swap out flat for heels, add some sparkle in the form of jewellery.

Get hunting for your perfect playsuit,
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Mark Rosenzweig

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top