It's Official! I'm Off . . .



So Excited my Face hurts.....
I am extremely delighted to tell everyone that earlier this week I found out that I have been accepted onto Lattitude's ICS Volunteer Programme. 
This morning I signed my Volunteer Agreement so its final!

Towards the end of April, with your help, I will be flying off with a small group to Sangilo, Malawi as part of a three month Volunteer Programme with Latitude ICS.
Based in a small village 3 hours north of Mzuzu, the project is focused on developing the access and quality of pre-school and primary education for young children, as well as the range of activities available. 
As well as teaching support, being a small, rural village it is also likely that some construction work will be required to create more toilets and wash facilities for what currently only has basic amenities. Yes....this means there are no western toilets or showers, and no electricity!

Latitude’s Sangilo project is part of a development charity that is working to deliver the International Citizens Service (ICS). ICS aims to bring people together to fight poverty and make a difference where it is most needed. To enable them to be able to make an impact in these developing countries by introducing these positive changes, I am going to raise £800 and need your help!!!
I have big things planned over the coming months and hopefully you’ll all be getting involved along the way, so follow my new blog "Miles & Smiles in Malawi" for more updates.....
In the mean time don’t forget to donate on my Just Giving page.

Alternatively click on the link in the Side Bar>>
Links both Above & Below
or simply text TANU55 + £1/£2/£3/£5 to 70070
Please share....Your support is much appreciated.
xx
Tanushri Gukhool Just Giving

P.S Sorry there may be a last of post's here as my every effort goes into fundraising! x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top