Go Wide

  

Top - H&M
Trousers - River Island
Sandals - Dune
Lipstick - Mac Ruby Woo

Dare to Flare? 
Who knew wide leg trousers would be so comfortable, and well...look so great! I have always wanted a pair but never quite sure whether they were really me, then I saw these and though..."What the hell, Just buy them!!" and I am so glad I did, because these have now a wardrobe staple. Not only are they suitable for every season - cool enough for spring and summer with a simple tee or cotton vest, teamed with a shorter style blazer or chunky knit for London's icy cold winter's - but for also every occasion from an office meeting to a night out. Whether it's in a bold black or a pretty print, the wide leg trouser is a great piece for everyone's wardrobe. Not only do they add length and leanness to any sillhouette but they also look effortlessly chic. 

I wore this last saturday to a family BBQ with a pair of comfortable wedged sandals. We are quite a big family and a small get-together always seems to turn into a big event not to be missed...so this was perfect, smart enough for such an occasion but it also meant I could run around and play with the kids without worrying about exposing my underwear in a skirt or tripping over the hem of a floaty maxi. These are my new found love, so I hope you love them too. 

Anyone else love the wide leg pant as much as me?  I love too see them...leave a comment below :)

Keep Smiling.

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top