Tales of Transparency

Top - New Look... similar here 1  2  3  // Trousers - H&M

It comes as no surprise that dark florals are very much on my radar at the moment, especially if you happened to see this. Another way to add a fun twist is playing with transparency. 

Transparent fabrics is something I have always loved, but maybe not always been brave enough to pull off, or even share on the blog. 
My chance paid off with this absolutely stunning piece! 
The black netting and simplistic structure offers a strong chic canvas, while bell sleeves and scattered floral embroidery add an extraordinary element of fun and grown-up femininity. Rather than my everyday go-to pair of black jeans, I instead opted for a smarter look with slim leg cigarette trousers. Nothing fancy needed to dress this one up, the top does it all itself. It highlights the need to have a selection of key separates that keep your wardrobe versatile enough to adapt to any occasion - and we all know what finding something to wear to a last minute occasion is like...

Another Long Weekend Ahead *feet up*
Tan xx

P.S You are treated to a million photos because I couldn't choose I Love you ;)

Photo's by: Adam. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top