Mount Martha



 Mesh Bikini Top - New Look
Tassel Bikini Bottoms - ASOS
Lace Top - eBay

Sun. Sea. Sand. Fish & Chips! 

Dreaming?! I think not. This is exactly what I got up down at Mount Martha with Cara and Amy.
We welcomed in the new year by the ocean. Swimming in aqua blue waters. Gazing at sensational sunsets. Piecing together impossible puzzles. (Mindfully colouring for Cara).

Having spent the last few months filling every second of my time with an item from the never ending to-do list it was time to escape. And escape I did!! ….for a whole 5 weeks! 
I’ve returned with a new lease of energy but have realised that our new modern day lifestyle is fatally flawed. We no longer allow ourselves to sit back and relax. Enjoy the company of the people around you and just… exist! 

Call it a resolution if you will, but this is a mindset i’ll be adopting more often.

Hope your having a Great Week!

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top