Forget Me Not











Top - Forever 21
Trousers - Zara
Boots - Zara

Oh there's just something about this May breeze.
If there's anyone you fine prancing about with more than just a spring in their step, it's me. Whether this has something to do with that fact my birthday is only two days away, who know's.
But somehow this month has always held many memorable moments for me....it's also always been a super busy month socially so I'm kept on my toes. Other than that I remember the creeping in of spring, running laps around the garden along with my sister while mum tried her best to get on with the gardening and not to get too dizzy with our antics. A sea a wonderful baby blue forget me nots floods the flower beds every year, and as much as we complain about the nuisance they cause, I must say I do love them. This top reminded me of just that as I reached up to pull it off the shop rails.

I'm afraid this post bittersweet. Street & Rail has meant the world to me over the past few years and thank everyone that has followed me till now. Your support along the way has been absolutely amazing and there is no chance I would have gotten this far without you.
I have however reached a point in my life where I am looking to start a career in my new field and enjoy those quiet moments with friends, family and colleagues. By Forget Me Not as I am sureI will be back soon enough, this is but a short break in time :)

Forget Me Not

Kisses, 

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top