Nani's Hidden Treasures






Crop - Vintage
Jeans - Zara 

It's always exciting when you stumble upon a great find, even better when it costs nothing.
Earlier this week I was visiting with two of my favourite people in the world.....my grandparents of course! It's always lots of fun, but even better when my nani decides to dig out some vintage, fashion favourites.

Mum is forever telling me that she wished she'd kept the clothes from her younger days because they are endlessly coming back into fashion.....little does she know thats exactly what her mum, my grandma, has done. She is forever digging out piece just like this classic, vintage crop. 

I've been somewhat draw to whiter, brighter colours this season, so paired with your favourite jean or high waisted skirt...it's perfect :)

Much Love 

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top