Sunday Polish - Fade

Barry M - Nude
Essie - "Pinks"

Going though some old blog photo's I happened to stumble upon this little nail gem that it seems I had completely forgot about.
Before leaving for Malawi, I spent the last few weeks saying goodbye's to friends and family. This nail was inspired and created over iced coffee, with the lovely Sarah Mikaela of Framboise Fashion.
This is a fun and easy summer look for anyone and you can do it with any colours you may have at home. 
Also I love the Barry M - Nude, with a jelly like constancy and pink undertones to a neutral base colour it evens out nail staining or discolouration and never appears too opaque like some others (I like to see a little nail under a nude polish for a more natural look).

Happy Sunday 

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top