Sally Hansen Inst-Dri Top Coat





I've been road testing a new top coat and I am ready to share.
Previously having used Seche Vite, I fancied a change and decided to test out Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat. 
Firstly, don't worry, it's not red....but don't you just love the translucent red bottle?!

As far a top coats go, its a fairly simple product. You simply apply to freshly painted nails to speed the drying process, in addition to adding that extra layer of gloss and provide a protective shield against chipping.
I've really noticed a difference with Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat. It gives an amazing shines and has helped my manicures last a few days longer, which makes all the difference come Friday when I'm usually left wishing I had more time to touch up my nails. 
As far as fast drying goes, it isn't the best, but it does speed up the process and I would happily recommend it.

Happy Sunday 

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top