Mustard







Cardigan - H&M
Scarf - H&M
Shirt - Primark
Jeans - Zara

One of favourite cardigans, and the single hint of yellow radiating from my wardrobe. 

I thought I'd brighten up my outfit today with a pop of mustard to match the golden rays of sunshine streaming through my window this morning. Mustard is one, if not the only shade of yellow I can actually pull off without looking like a walking, talking bumblebee and I'm not afraid to admit it.

The weather in London has been amazing over the past few weeks. I love Spring. My favourite season actually and not only because I was born in spring, or because of the beautiful blooms and blossoms, and the perfect weather.....but because you can pretty much make use of every beloved in your wardrobe; winter through till summer. 

Hope the weather is still as good

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top