Little Leather Dream


How could I ever forget that summer's here is just incredible? 
The beaming sunlight that goes on forever is bright enough to leave your nose freckled. With those hot grilling temperatures with no breeze to keep your body functioning is no exaggeration. It's been endless watermelon slices and tubs of Botanics' hydration burst day cream to keep my household even slightly hydrated. The more words I put in writing, the more in love with it I fall. Having spent hours by the sea on the weekend doesn’t really help the situation (nor does the fact that I've had raindrops hammering my side window for the last 5hrs, but we'll ignore that!

Incredibly careful to keep my skin protected, I like to wear light sleeves, but in this heat there's nothing that will have my legs hiding away. A mini skirt is every girls staple, and don’t let the leather perturb you! Surprisingly comfortable, this is a versatile piece that you'll, no doubt, be reaching for in times of just that…..doubt!

I look forward to our may adventures you little leather dream
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top