Floral Wrap Dress


What’s your summer staple? Though I definitely have a few, lately it’s been all about a pretty floral dress! What makes it so special is the fact that it’s a timeless classic which never truly goes out of style, and somehow looks equally relevant from year to year, but also the fact that you can always count on a pretty floral frock to take you from day to night and everything in between.

Normally when choosing a floral dress the first thing I look at is print. Lately, I have been venturing into a slightly bolder territory as far as prints are concerned. When choosing a timeless classic, I would usually go for something more versatile, avoiding the too bold, too bright, or too loud. This however was an exception as the orange came-a-callin’. I wear this dress with sandals and boots alike and its one that will never wash out my darker skin tone come the brighter months!

But what about you guys? What is your perfect summer dress?
Tan xx


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top