Made to Work

 

Tis’ still the season to keep layering. The bulky clothes, cold sweats and constant shivering requires clever ways of working with what I've got to stay warm all the while avoiding looking like varying shades of the Michelin man.

That being said it probably offers the most options in terms of experimenting. With so many layering options, outfit ideas are endless! 
Cue this combo. 
I woke up with the perfect vision of a suede skirt jumper pairing, what a shame that I don't actually own a suede skirt!!! ….I do however own a suede dress which with a high beck jumper, mimicked the exact look I was after. 

Not only is it comfortable as can be, but it’s a perfect layering piece. Throw on a sophisticated coat and over-the-knee boots like I did and your ready to go. Sun out?! Grab a pair of bug glasses and your channeling an extra glam finish.

Liking the look, let me know what you like to layer?
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top