Lap of Luxury



Top - Zara // Jeans - Topshop // Boots - M&S

Anyone who thinks fashion is just clothes, a mere necessity, couldn’t be more wrong! Clothes have an innate way of transforming the way we act and feel. A beautiful blouse or silky dress always has an unfaltering way of making me feel as though I’m floaty my way though life in a cocoon of femininity. 
There’s also something so luxurious about silk satins. Heavy in weight but softer than soft to the touch there's no other fabric that feels quite the same, or makes you feel quite the same!
I consider value to be pieces that support me most and most recently that value is versatility, a timeless appeal and making me feel special. Wrapping me up (quite ironically in this case with a will wrap blouse) in confidence and class ready to take on anything.  

Now, I just needed the perfect moment to compliment my outfit! Champagne afternoon trick did just the trick ;) Free-flowing bubbles had me fully embracing this moment with perhaps a few too many giggles, if there were ever such a thing! 

Belated Valentines Kisses
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top