Brave be Bold




 Jacket - Warehouse // Jumper - Primark // Culottes - Zara // Satchel - ASOS // Shoes - Matalan

It's so funny, how sometimes the fear of what we could be can hold us from actually doing it. We're surrounded by a constant flow of glossy images, that seem to depict what we should be, where we should be and needless to mention, that we should be experiencing constant bliss emotionally. I can only speak for myself and the people I see around me, but life seems to hold a lot more depth than your turnover of likes on social media. My happiest moments aren't always the Instagram worthy ones, and if anything, it makes me love them that bit more! Exercising joy, not only for the world to see, but for you to truly experience and connect with within.

I have recently experienced this with colour. Having gone a good few years with a predominantly monotone wardrobe, you will have seen a great improvement in garment choices over the years. No longer filled with fear I find myself reaching out for brighter and lighter items, just like these gorgeous powder pink culottes. It was a no brainer going for all red tones by pairing the outfit with a maroon knit, with the leather jacket and black flats thrown in to hold it all together. 

Fun and care free, this one’s a loveable moment that thankfully I can share… 
 Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top