Seaside Escape














Skirt - Asos
Crop - Topshop
Jacket - Warehouse 
Scarf - Mango

There's nothing quite like the feeling of sand and sea running through your feet.  Every so often I find I need to escape busy city life and what better place to run away to than the seaside. I didn't take much persuading when Rosie asked me to join her for a spur of the moment road trip. 
Starting in the cute seaside town of Whitstable, we soon found ourselves on the winding road down to Margate. 
Perfect midweek timing mean we had a gorgeous stretch of sand and sea all to ourselves. It's been quite some time since I venture down to a British coast, but we had a whale of a time reminiscing about childhood trips, seaside slot machines and penny sweets (shame their not a penny anymore - would have spared me a few bank notes and a trip to the dentist ;) tehe!) 

Cute 50's skirt teamed with a basic crop proved perfect for s trip to the coast and a little paddle in the sea.

Just the escape I needed...

Love 
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top