Sunday Polish - Nails Ruled





I recently purchased nail tape (aka striping tape) from eBay, which you may have noticed in last weeks Sunday Polish "Matte Cubed"..... Love the stuff! Its such a versatile tool when it comes to straight edged designs or more intricate nail art. 
Off to a Mehndi night, I wanted to keep things simple, but still 'me' so I opted for a nude base with a ruled silver edge, and what can I say, 

These nails Ruled!!

Tan xx

P.S. Quick tip: Cut the top and bottom ends of the tape a little shorter than the actual nail. It should sit just above the bottom edge of nail varnish, and just below the tips of your nails. 
Also apply a little extra top coat at each end to hold the tape down for a longer lasting finish. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top