Fragrant Favourites






My perfume collection. 
I am somewhat particular when it comes to those all important fragrances. It takes a while for me to find that something special, and I guess you can tell which ones I've had the longest. ;) 
Perfume for me adds that extra special touch no matter what the occasion. My going out scents therefore, are those I also rely on for everyday. But I guess as much as I would like to tell myself its all about the scents, I can't deny the beauty that is the bottle it comes in.

My go to scents are light and floral with a hint of sweetness (to too sickly mind!). I like little elegant, almost musty punches....nothing too strong but enough to be noticeable.

The collection so far consists of:
Vera Wang - Princess
Nina - Nina Ricci
Flowerbomb - Viktor & Rolf
Chanel - Chance eau Tendre

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top