Sunday Polish: Glitter Snowflakes


Glitter Polish
Star Nails - Base Coat
Essie - Pink Glove Service
Spangles Nail Art Pen - White

Ok, so I realise this isn't the most flattering of polishes I'd done, nor the best executed, but I love them so much I just had to post!

I wanted something subtle. A polish that wouldn't obviously highly any chips or flaw, which are unavoidable during the festive hustle and bustle (mainly focused in the kitchen if your round ours....we're big foodies!), so I've gone for a nude base with white sparkly snowflakes.

I started with Start Nails base coat, which is a lovely natural pale, matte pink, followed by two coats of Essie Pink Glove Service. The using Spangles nail art pen in White, I painted on the snowflakes design. This part was very fiddly so make sure you have a steady hand and plenty of time!
To finish, on when one more coat of Essie and a thin coat of a glitter polish, similar to OPI's Which is Witch? form the Disney's Oz the Great and Powerful collection.

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow....

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top