Beauty Review - The Ordinary AHA + BHA Peeling Solution


The Ordinary's products are anything but ordinary!
I found this peeling solution in a happy accident. It unites AHAs and BHAs to INTENSILY exfoliate. Alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) exfoliate the skin’s topmost layer which brightens and evens the appearance of your skin, while beta hydroxyl acids (BHAs) penetrates deeper than just the surface to clear pore congestion. Together, they radically improve the appearance of the skin’s texture.
Don’t be put off by the irritation often associated with acid use – The Ordinary’s AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution also features Tasmanian pepperberry to reduce inflammation, as well as a form of hyaluronic acid for comfort, Vitamin B5 to assist healing and black carrot as an antioxidant. 

The deep exfoliation is definitely one that you can feel. I felt a very distinct tingling when I used it for the first time that honestly made me quite nervous. While my skin is not sensitive and I'm fairly used to trying new products, the strength of acid in this one did scare me a little. I’m only human, ha! The stinging portion only lasts a few minutes out of the 10. But, I have had zero redness or irritation from this product – amazing! I find the more I use it (twice a week MAX), the better my skin is tolerating it too, but is still just as effective as the first time I used it! Just make sure, like any acid based peels, you use an SPF as this will heighten skin irritation and sensitivity!

Get Glowing!!
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top