Little Red Dress

Little Red Dress - Mango //  Block Heels - H&M (Similar 1 / Similar 2)

Finally getting round to sharing another post on my blog after what feels like forever! Life has been busy as usual! 
I shot these photo earlier this month following our engagement shoot. Up and about before the crack of dawn finally meant I was able to shoot I soho without any interuptions. Anyone who’s tried to shoot in Soho will know this is near impossible past 10am!
This might just be my favourite area of London. A little bit quirky and right in the hustle and bustle of city life at all times of day! That and somewhere is always open when you get peckish. I will however apologies for the sheer number of photos, I loved the feel and silhouette of this dress which meant I struggled with narrowing down the photos. Oh well, more to feast your eyes on ;) 

The little black dress is often seen as a closet necessity and while I think it’s a great addition to any wardrobe, for a girl who’s looking to stand out, a little red dress is the way to go. Why? Because that punch of color makes a statement in a way that a black dress simply can’t. Plus, like a black dress, a red dress can work for any occasion and it isn’t linked to a particular season, so it can be worn any time of the year.
If red is a bit too bold for you, there's always more muted tones like wine or burgundy. You don't know till you try!

Enjoy the rest of your week, 
Tan xx


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top