Autumnal Accents


Leather Skirt - Zara // Trainers - Puma Suede // Jacker - Forever21 // Top - Asos


Now I understand what is meant by an Indian summer! London is somewhat tropical despite us moving ever closer into the autumn to winter! It’s a fine balance between the cooler mornings and evening, to the daytimes so much so that I'm at either end of the temperature extreme. That’s leads me onto the happy excuse to make it out late and in early to curl up on the sofa to avoid just that.
In actual fact, I found that while some garments like a mini skirt, are typically designed for warmer days dependent on the fabrics and feel it can be totally versatile! When I bought this leather skirt I'd anticipated that it soon wouldn’t get much wear. Being leather and suede lined, that’s quite the opposite ands its made the perfect transition piece. I am however, so much looking forward to the days where I can cozy on down in jumpers and sweatpants, ready for Christmas!*

Kisses
Tan xx

*Totally started the countdown already.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top