Image vs Narrative





You may be reading from behind that screen thinking that a thoughtless stream of words fall off my tongue and fill the page each and every week. 
Think again! 

Writing is one of the hardest shoes I fill on this blog and quite often I find myself wishing the photos themselves, would generate the thousand words they are truly worth. 

A battle between image and narrative. The struggle to think up what to write is just the beginning. Translating my somewhat scrambled, million-miles-a minute brain into a compelling and semi-understandable post is a whole other feat in itself! 

With the majority of what you say being communicated in tone, volume and personality, I do often wonder if come across quite the same, to you, on the other side of the screen? 

Hmm guess I'm just going to have to keep wondering for now... until the next time ;)
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top