Athleisure

Bomber Jacket - Topshop // Tee - H&M // Jeans - Topshop

Embracing my inner Tomboy this week as I rock a little Sports Luxe.
I'm not really one for a look quite as casual as this, however this bomber jacket was calling me. Getting ever so slightly warmer, I was time to dig out some spring favourites. Bomber jackets still provide that comforting warmth with the overt padding and length of a winter jacket.
Bring out a bit of sunshine and I'll give you a little glimpse of what we can really do.

Life has suddenly become quite hectic, and I needed something suitable for just about every task imaginable, so as well as being a great outfit it also was highly practical. From garage to jewellers, supermarkets to luxury bridal retailers… the contrast was immense but this number adapted beautifully.

Kisses 
Tan xx. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top