Add some Sparkle


Making my usual dash through the city, in a half dream state, I sometimes catch glimpses of human habits and oddities that make my smile raise ever so slightly at the corners. The strange way he rolls his sleeves, or the cute pin that hold her hair just right. Much like a magpie, the thing that catches my eye most are gorgeous accessories. Earrings, bangles, necklaces, rings… I’m not picky as long as it sparkles ;)


I find that classic items usually remain elegant and timeless, so are more worth investing in, but don’t mistake that ‘being boring’. Small and understated with a slight modern or unique quirk is enough to add some excitement. 
Experimenting with this earcuff made a stark change from my usual diamond studs but it’s a cute was to add detail and renew your look (beats putting your trust in a hairdresser which so far hasn’t worked out for me). 
I usually pair two pieces of jewellery at a time so the earcuff is a welcome addition to join the rings.

*Kisses*
Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top