Short Hair Don't Care




Feeling suddenly care-free and daring I decided it was time for a chop...and a chop I certainly got! 
Those of you following my Instagram will already know this (@tanushrid).

I've not had the easiest time recently and woke up feeling like I needed a change, something to give me a new lease of life, so as you do, I called my hairdresser and booked an appointment for that very same day.
Having had long hair my entire life this was a huge decision. I've been toying around the idea of short hair for years....I am now unbelievably happy that I have finally done it! With a whole 20cm (ish) lopped off the bottom it's feeling wonderfully weightless. 
Not to worry, my hair didn't go to waste, it was donated to the Little Princess Trust, a charity that provide real hair wigs for children suffering with hair loss.

I can't wait to bounce around London showing off my new do.

Happy February. 
It's the month of Love ;)

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top