Sunday Polish - Lose your Lingerie Rita Ora for Rimmel




Lose your Lingerie - Rita Ora for Rimmel

Carrying on the powder pink theme from last week's Sunday Polish in Essie Flawless, this time going much lighter than usual.

Rita Ora recently collaborated with Rimmel London to bring us a capsule range. This being one of five pastel polishes created.
Lose your Lingerie, a pearly pink colour in the bottle, translates quite differently on the nails loosing the barely-there micro shimmer it carries. 
With a almost pure white base, it took three coats to pack on this colour's full punch, but the application's made a little easier with the extra wide brush and fast drying '60 second' formula. (It says '60 seconds'....I would give it a little longer between coast) 
I've been finding it hard to match colours to my newly tanned skin tone but there's no denying this is simply a fabulous shade. 

Have you tried this shade? I'd love to hear your thoughts

Tan xx

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Waw, that looks good on your nails!
    I would never buy that color but now that I see it on you... I want it desperately! :)

    xxx

    Fashiondisaster
    www.fashiondisaster.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed...Amazing Colour, absolutely love it! Great colour xx

      Delete

Back
to top